How Do I Become a KIDA Member?
There are always plenty of questions about starting a new ensemble or moving to another circuit. We get it! Making a switch, starting a season, or organizing a new ensemble can be difficult. At KIDA, we understand and we are always here to help.
If you are interested in joining KIDA or just learning more, we encourage you to complete the steps below:
- Complete the form to the right to let us know that you are interested.
- Attend the KIDA Fall Meeting (and if you can’t feel free to send a representative to collect information on your unit’s behalf)
- Register for KIDA competitions starting on December 1 (you will need to complete a CompetitionSuite registration to sign-up for shows)
- Prepare a performer roster by January 1. This let’s us know who is in your ensemble.
- Pay all season financial obligations by January 20. You will not be able to participate in any KIDA show without this obligation fully meet.
- And Enjoy The Season! It is that easy to be a part of KIDA!